Children’s Garden Montessori is dedicated to creating a loving, nurturing environment that provides children the freedom within a Montessori structure to develop independence and initiative, become life long learners and have a
genuine love of learning. We are committed to peace and conflict resolution. We are dedicated to meeting the developmental, social and intellectual needs of the preschool children in our community, and to providing a school program that fosters school and family cooperation.
Mission Statement Children’s Garden Montessori School provides to children 2 to 6 years old an environment of classrooms and teachers that
• Is orderly, because children appreciate and need order,
• Is respectful, so children treat each other, themselves and the materials with respect,
• Is calm, so children have the opportunity to concentrate,
• Models constructive conflict resolution, so children learn peaceful problem solving,
• Assists and supports children to be as independent as possible,
• Is an authentic Montessori school; the children are presented with lessons and materials on language, math, geography, science, art and music as they are ready.